Monday, January 12, 2009

Thing 1 part 2

So, after making my first post, I set about customizing my blog. I cannot find where I can make my links open in a new window (yes, a new window, I hate tabs). I do not think it is available, but you can always right-click and choose to open the link in a new window (or tab, if you like). This option would probably be available on a more advanced blog site.

I also added a few gadgets, but found the process to be mildly annoying. First, the search for gadgets doesn't seem very good. When I search "knitting", for example, the results come up and say "1-11 of 7 for knitting." This obviously does not
make sense - okay and now, for no reason, the font just changed on me here in this post. Also, the results don't seem to show up in any order, like making the most relevant appear first. Nonetheless, I found a couple that I wanted to add to my blog and I didn't like that the gadget doesn't default to the correct size to accommodate said gadget. Perhaps this is because of the computer I am using; I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment